Thursday, April 19, 2007

THIS IS A HEAD SCRATCHER?

This article that I found really makes me think. I am having a little trouble wrapping
my head around this.

I mean anytime that marijuana gets a thumbs up it makes me happy. But this article makes me think that this is somewhat self defeating.

Smoke pot....put foreign substances into lungs. Get lung cancer. Smoke pot shrinks tumors in the lung.

I think that researchers and the person that even wrote this article are both high.


******************
On a different note I am back to work and this is all that I have done is look up weird articles on the Internet.

I love my job but I hate working


Wednesdays fuck you list....

Random drug testing
Work
New York State Lottery
Michael Eisner
The fucking bitch that took my stapler

PS. I found out yesterday that a guy I used to date, and who dumped me for some dumb skanky bitch, He has HERPES.

That is fucking awesome, Kama's is a bitch KEVIN daaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehehehhe...love the 2nd to last line of this entry! I bow Miss DS

4:46 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

You know what's a REAL head scratcher??

Lice.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Moderator said...

Work is a four letter word. So is weed.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home