Thursday, June 28, 2007

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?

Where the fuck have I been you ask. Well I just finished a stint in the county jail for DUI. I figured that it was the cool thing to do.

No Really I have been on vacation. Living it up in NYC, and Atlantic City.

So Dyck here it is I updated my fucking blog.


The Fuck you list for this week is:

1. Paris(always on the list and I saw your cunt ass on Larry King)
2. Honda dealership (love the car hate your service)
3. Waste management for picking up garbage twice this week (WHY?)
4. Construction at local grocery store (can't find a damn thing)
5. My boss

I will add 1 thank you this week:

1. Thanks to that nice man, to remain nameless, at Atlantic City for making me have an awesome night! I owe you.

Later

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tee hee hee

2:30 AM  
Blogger Kaisa said...

you're slipping, you're slipping away --- aaaah!!!

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home