Monday, May 07, 2007

THE NEWS HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME!!!!!!

Paris Hilton is doing 45 days in jail for being stupid. If that really was the case she should be doing life.

Driving drunk, suspended licence, and being dumb.

Haaaaaaaaaa

First thing I want to say is any other woman in that facility that is doing time in the same cell block. I will load up your commissary with $1,000, just if you rough her up everyday.

Good luck Paris. And remember anal rape primarily only happens in mens correctional facilities. But I am sure that is something you could handle anyways.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Poor Paris. Maybe I'll pay her a conjugal visit.

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ewwwww Mighty Dyckerson! And did you hear that Arnie won't do anything for her because he's too busy! Fantastic! Oh, and I'll throw $200 into the roughing up Paris fund if someone roughs her up every day for the whole 45 days...

3:54 AM  
Blogger Aza said...

Ditto! I've got some cash to throw into the pot!!!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Aza said...

P.S. Tag!

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home