Sunday, May 20, 2007

THANKS FOR THE TAG

I have had this blog for over a year and have never been "tagged"

Thanks AZA for fucking that up. I do not hate you or anything but I feel I am responsible to reply. Again I thank AZA.

7 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME
Disclamier....there are a 100 weird things about me to narrow it down is a chore.

1. I have never eaten broccli (like eating a tree)
2. I do not like to "swallow "(i have done it but I fucking hate it)
3. I hate liberals (and their liberal children)
4. I only love Paris Hilton when she is giving that Downs Syndrome baby face (to me that is funny)
5. I like beer (that is not so weird but I had to put it out there)
6. I secretely want to be Drew Barrymore (that bitch is cool as shit)
7. I have seen ALL of the "Bring It On's" ( I know you saw them too) Fuck You

Any way for my first tag tis went quite well

AZA do it again we might have to fight.

Any ways peace all ...................later

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1) I love those little trees.
2) Ew. Make me vomit. I've gotta be drunk for that shit.
3) I hate liberals too.
4) and her wonky eye.
5) I only like beer that is of the "root" variety.
6) I used to love her to death til she got all flower power liberal.
7) I love the first one. Didn't realize there were more than the two.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Aza said...

Okay A/ You know you're my favorite biotch! B/ I guess I'm the only nasty chick on the planet that swallows and asks for seconds and C/ Even though it's a retarded meme, thanks for doing it.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home